Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Agile Programmer/Developer for a long-term contract opportunity in Canberra. This is an initial engagement until December 2019, with a 12-month extension option and is working from our Client's south Canberra offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to transition from private sector to Federal Government.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in developing a strategy to migrate all the current ISIS legacy letters to the current endorsed software platform, SAP Document Presentment.
- Design, configure and build the Outbound Customer Communication products using Elixir /CompuSet / Autograph design toolsets,
- Participation in systems analysis and design sessions,
- conducting unit testing,
- authoring of technical specifications,
- analysis of production problems, test defects and resolution,
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience as a Document Composition and Assembly Developer with demonstrated experience working in large-scale Mainframe/Unix/Windows environments
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the following industry standard publishing tools and technologies:
- EMC suite of products - CompuSet, Visual CompuSet and Autograph
- Elixir suite of products
- Print formats - Metacode, Postscript, PDF, PCL, AFP
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of Technical Specification documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738, job reference 192475.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.