Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
An initial 3-month contract is on offer for an Electronics Technician. The successful candidate will work within electronic devices and radio equipment.
* Assist in the repair, calibration and service of electronic devices including radio equipment; Speed Detection and Breath Analysis equipment; and Mobile Rugged Tablets.
* Undertake the identification and diagnosis of equipment failure and faults and carrying out technical repairs which may include the design, modification and installation of circuitry, boards and devices.
* Undertake the installation of new equipment and ensuring that all acceptance testing is completed prior to full acceptance including compatibility with existing systems and networks.
* Provide technical support and advice to special operations such as, State Disaster or Counter-Terrorist exercises and operations to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of technical equipment.
* A tertiary qualification (or demonstrable equivalent) in Electronic Engineering, radio, electronic communications or related field.
* Ability to identify technical problems and implement remedial strategies to maintain communications and electronic systems and equipment.
* Sound analytical skills and capacity to assess, understand, devise solutions and report on complex and/or diverse technical matters in a clear and concise manner with a demonstrated ability to write properly structured associated reports.
* Proven ability to communicate and liaise effectively with a range of different stakeholders including management both verbally and in writing.
* Proven ability to cope with constant work pressures, balance high workloads and competing priorities.
* Knowledge and commitment to WH&S legislation, principles, and practices.
* Able to travel around Adelaide or interstate
* Amenable to work in variable shifts between 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m., and 4.00 p.m. to 12.00 a.m.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564