Our client is a leader within Electrical engineering and product development. They strive to continue to develop new and innovative products in the Medium and low voltage switchgear market. Due to an increase in project work we require Electrical Bid Manager to join the team.
The revolves around preparing bids for specific components, systems and solutions in the medium/low voltage switchgear space.
These responsibilities include:
- Coordinating engineering disciplines to gather relevant information
- Using technical programs to design solutions
- Reffering to AS standards in designs
- Speaking wiht customer around specifications
- Reviewing drawings
- Technical risk management
The successful candidate will come from an electrical engineering/design background. You will have knowledge in switchgear/substations and transformers. You will also have experience in bids and proposals.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now as this opportunity won't be around for long.
For further information please contact Nicole Leishman on t: 80807282 or email@example.com