An industry leading WA client is seeking an experienced Electrical Administrator to work in their offices based 25 minutes South of the River. This is an ASAP start.
This role will be responsible for reviewing moderately complex customer applications to connect to the client's distribution network. It will also require assistance with investigations and support process improvement activities.
- Reviewing customer applications and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Prepare accurate scopes of work and fee proposals for design work requests taking into account compliance to published standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Review all customer design documentation, entering and maintaining of information in applicable computer systems, ensuring business processes are adhered to in accordance with agreed scopes of work.
- This position might also be required to ensure contractor compliance to design and specifications and identify non-conformances of contractors; review designs, work performance, works programs.
- Respond to correspondence and queries raised by customers and project stakeholders.
- Ensure all variations to projects, procedures, programs and processes are documented.
- Prepare management reports for submission to the Team Leader.
- Schedule and plan own daily and weekly allocated work in order to meet agreed targets.
- Provide technical support to project management plans and other work groups.
- Ensure compliance with all quality, legal and contractual requirements
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in distribution network related activities with a thorough knowledge of principles of the relevant discipline and a sound understanding of the methods and practices;
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of Distribution Engineering standards, regulations and procedures;
- A sound degree of IT literacy;
- Diploma in a relevant electrical discipline, trade qualification or relevant RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) equivalent with extensive relevant industry experience.
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience above, it is preferred that you apply now with a resume detailing all relevant experience.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job reference: 192204)