About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Delivery Practices Specialist you will provide guidance on compliant and innovative delivery practices and improve learner outcomes
- Work closely with Business Groups to understand current and future delivery needs
- Formulate custom strategies to drive optimal delivery, training and assessment practices and systems.
- Lead the integration of innovative delivery practices and coordinate their integration
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the learner delivery and support outcomes are realised.
- Provide expert advice to ensure high quality learning outcomes are based on sound understanding and assessment of learning styles and delivery.
- Identify opportunities for educational quality enhancement to expand teacher capability.
- Provide guidelines on quality delivery and assessment practices including customisation, contextualisation, training needs analysis, training programs context, RPL, moderation and assessment.
- Manage the review of high risk practices such as assessment, training plans, online learning and offshore delivery to inform improvements.
- Review training and assessment systems including strategies, delivery and performance data and provide reports on risk areas and advice on process changes.
- Must have experience as Delivery Practices Specialist or similar role in the Education field
- Experienced in promoting professional and consistent innovative and compliant education and training delivery practices
- Can demonstrate strategy to drive optimal delivery, training and assessment practices and systems
- Must have thorough knowledge of educational enhancement delivery practices and learning styles.
- High level planning and analytical skills
- Well-developed problem solving and the ability to manage innovative solutions.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192095
Please click the apply button.