- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work.
- SME Salesforce - Learning and Enablement and QA
- 12 Month contract - WFH Options
About the Company:
Our Client is a global leader in Customer Relationship Management systems
About the role:
This person is a learning and enablement expert who brings industry best practice and Salesforce expertise to provide recommendations and design learning and enablement programs. The role works with customers and internal teams to help solve business challenges and achieve goals relating to the technology. This is done by creating 'big picture' learning and enablement strategies for all roles involved from front line teams to leaders to drive behaviour that directly links to business value and ROI metrics.
- SME through pre-sales and delivery of professional services
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Develop trusted internal and customer relationships to influence and advise
- Effectively communicate the business value of learning and enablement services
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with demonstrated thought leadership
- Provide Quality Assurance on in-flight projects that include Enablement Services
We are are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong business acumen
- Articulate a ROI
- Discovery Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Can collaborate and influence in a team environment
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Working knowledge of a learning and enablement platforms of software is preferred
- Salesforce Certification - Administration
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 0282672469 quoting reference 208646.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.