Applicant must be an Australian Citizen
About the role
You will work on an exciting opportunity for a Windows System Engineer with hands on experience with Office 365, Windows, SCOM, SCCM & Cloud platforms (Azure & AWS). The engineer will provide expertise in operational support, design, implementation, configuration, and optimisation within a complex environment.
- Windows 2008 decommissioning and Windows 2012\2016 builds, including SCCM operations and Application Packaging.
- Perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for complex environments, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations.
- High level SCCM & SCOM operations - Cloud OMS a plus
- O365 onboarding e.g. Flow, Forms, Planner, Power Apps, Teams etc.
- Azure & Aws IaaS design, configuration and deployment experience.
- Experience configuring and administration of high availability environments and services.
- Virtualization experience - VMware preferred - highly desirable.
Role based Access (RBAC) in a multi domain environment including:
- Design and development
- Advanced Active Directory work
- Advanced security in Windows Systems
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194770.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).