Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
The EUC Manager is responsible for managing and providing leadership to partners to ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered to meet customer needs.
- Develop the EUC security strategy to understand threats, and create a program of work to reduce risks and improve the service experience
- Manage the forecasting and monitoring of the approved spend for the ICT capital program of work, by preparing project financial summaries and monthly ICT capital forecasts and project accruals.
- Oversees and governs the EUC resources across ICT to facilitate the successful delivery to assigned timeframes.
- Govern the EUC platforms by actively reviewing current practices to identify opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings and develop or revise existing policies, procedures and operational standards.
- Negotiate and execute the ICT delivery of the capital program to implement the technology strategy and projects, resolving roadblocks for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Leads and partners with third party suppliers to ensure successful management of daily operations.
- Oversee and manage service partners and suppliers by providing leadership to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Manage, review, and improve service delivery through the effective performance of partners and suppliers.
- Develop and implement policies, processes and procedures to meet end user requirements through governance frameworks.
- Manage opex budget items and capital project allocations used within the section to ensure effective financial performance for assigned portfolio.
- Identify, assess and control supplier risks and ensuring alignement with the organisation's risk management frameworks
- At least 10yrs+ experience complex environments in a similar role
- Advanced expertise within the Microsoft security and access eco system
- The ability to build positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- A passion for innovation and best practice
- Ability to influence, drive change and lead teams to the next level
- Prior experience with ITIL frameworks and Information Technology Service Management processes.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple third-party partners and a multi-disciplinary team to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Proven experience in delivery of EUC services and the associated cyber remediation and recovery.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing strategy, managing contract discussions specifically within the ITSM, Telecommunications and End user compute areas as required.
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #239908.