- 6 month initial contract with view to extend
- Large enterprise industry leader
- Working projects across EUC domain - desktop, SOE, VC and mobile device
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a EUC Architect to join their highly driven team of professionals on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend on an ongoing basis.
The role will be responsible for developing solution designs across the EUC domain; covering SOE, desktop rollouts, video conferencing and mobile device oriented projects among others.
The role will be working across multiple projects concurrently and will be responsible for liaising with and maintaining strong relationships with Business Owners, PMs, Business Analysts and technical resources; so a team player's attitude coupled with an assertive personality and strong stakeholder management skills is an absolute must.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- At least 3-5 years experience working in a EUC Architecture capacity.
- Experience with Office 365, Citrix, video conferencing and mobile devices.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative and assertive nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192529