- IT Services Company MS Office 365 | MS Azure
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking is seeking an experienced End User Computing (EUC) Architect to join the End User Services team. The team is responsible for architecting solutions and providing oversight of SOE and ensuring projects are implemented as per requirements.
- Provide the value of MS Office 365 security services by addressing the key success factors identified.
- The POC will cater to the following areas of the End User Computing Platform: Messaging security, Identity and Access Management, Device Security, Data Projection, Application Security.
- Configuring of Privileged Identity management and Privileged access management for Just in access to the end-users
- Configuring up to 10 user profiles and 5 device types for the POC in the test environment.
- Configuring Advanced Threat Protection for attachments and links on Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint.
- Configuring and Enabling threat tracker and attack simulator.
- Conditional Access (User, Application, Location, Device rules).
- Multi-factor authentication for the POC users.
- Configuring Identity protection for risk notification and detection.
- Integration of Azure Active directory with Cloud app security.
- Configuring and enabling one Application under Cloud app security as part of the POC.
- Configure Azure Privileged identity management for Just-in time privileged access to users on Azure resources for the POC users.
- 3+ years' experience in EUC/SOE design, development and implementation covering technologies such as MS Windows 10, MS Office 365, MS Azure
- Proven experience in EUC/SOE design, development and implementation.
- e5 security features highly advantageous
- Solid experience in Application Virtualisation technologies.
- Solid experience in Application Packaging and Deployment concepts.
- Strong scripting capabilities in any language for Windows platforms.
- Exposure to the processes of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management.
- Professional documentation skills for use in customer proposals, user training and technical documents.
- General knowledge of varying Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices, Tablet/iPad, and printer hardware.