Our client is seeking an experienced Tester with experience in programming (Java / Scala) and background in data analytics.
This role will see you join a remote team woring across projects in the Data Management, Data Visualisation and Artificial Intelligence space.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Applying business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Safe, Lean etc.);
- Experience in setting up Test Data Environment & preparing test cases, test plans, reviewing, executing, reporting and tracking the defects and creating Test Summary Reports;
- Experitise in Talend and/or Hadoop;
- Experience with one or more of the following languages:
Please note due to security clearance requirements we can only consider applicants that are Australian Citizens.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516 for a confidential discussion today! Ref: 194549