Our client is urgently seeking an experience ETL Tester who has extensive experience working in a full range of testing activities.
As a ETL Tester, you will:
- Perform ETL testing;
- Conduct data extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution;
- Analyze requirements to create test data and test cases for data ware house testing;
- Work closely with the development team in the analysis of defect causes to assist with their resolution;
- Plan and prepare relevant testing documentation using DET standard tool, e.g. test cases, test scripts;
- Define and prepare test data;
- Raise defects / issues and log and track faults using Team Foundation Server.
To be successful you would be able to demonstrate:
- Three years minimum experience as a Tester working on large scale projects within an agile environment;
- Experience in Data Quality, Validation Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Verification, Source Systems Analysis, and Business Rules;
- Understanding of data integration best practices in data warehouse environment;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2016, well-developed SQL scripting skills;
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail
- ISTQB certification.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.