- ETL Developer
- Initial 6 month contract - Based near Redfern
About the role
This position will be responsible for the design, build, test and deployment of ETL integration routines for the project responsible for delivering the new solution.
- Design, build, test and deploy ETL routines.
- Provides support for data related issues resulting from data load and migration.
- Undertake technical data analysis and provide assistance to project team members.
- Minimum 4 years ETL development work experience.
- Ability to analyse data related issues, asses root cause, provide resolution options and implement solution utilising SQL and other relevant toolsets.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with sound negotiating and conflict resolution skills and a demonstrated level of tact and discretion in dealing with a variety of matters.
- Proven experience with infomatica designing, building, testing and deployment ETL routines.
- Experience with SQL and other relevant data analysis toolset (ms excel), to analyse data issues and bring resolution.
- Has previously worked in project environment and/or complex, multi-faceted organisation.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: #201753.