Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and unit test new applications, including ETL packages and software tools within quality standards and given timeline.
- Seek a clear understanding, from the Solutions Designer, Data Modeller and Technical Lead, of the overall task goal and application architecture, including understanding of:
- Development standards and best practices, including standards on quality / testing;
- Possibilities of effective usage of SAS architecture, language and development tools.
- Limitations / potential issues with regards to the use of the chosen technology.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3- 5 years of programming experience in SAS DI
- Bachelor's degree in IT; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of software applications analysis, design, programming and implementation.
- Expertise in SQL Server/Oracle Architecture development tools and data modelling
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in structured database design and development
- Liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Engage with source system areas and other project stakeholders
- Discuss technical matters with both technical and non-technical staff
- Negotiate outcomes between technical areas
- Work closely with staff to facilitate systems development
- AGSVA Baseline Security highly desirable but not mandatory
Remote work opportunity is available; however, successful candidates may be required to occasionally work onsite the Canberra office when needed.
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238572