Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ETL Developer to be part of small multi-disciplinary teams developing software based on the Agile methodology.
This is a contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Develop high-quality ETL solutions for ingesting, transforming, cleansing, storing and managing large data sets from various sources using Informatica and Teradata Tools;
- Design and develop of Informatica & Teradata ETL Components.
- Develop of appropriate documentation such as design specifications, as-built and handover documentation;
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks;
- Develop an agreed work plan including key performance indicators and outcomes
- Regular reporting against performance and effort; and
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
To be successful in the role, you should have experience in:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes for data acquisition;
- 5+ years' experience working and exhibiting knowledge in Informatica & Teradata;
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in proactively delivering results and driving business change;
- Further experience and knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and associated technologies (such as Hadoop, SAS, Cognos, Qlik, etc.);
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209077
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.