Our client is a well-known organisation based on Sydney's North Shore.
They are currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst / Data Analyst with strong Database and ETL experience.
This is an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of extending or going permanent.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Documenting project plans and business cases
- Gathering information on and documenting both business and IT processes
- Documenting user acceptance test plans and cases and where required, performing user acceptance testing and documenting the outcomes
- Facilitating and conducting workshops
- Developing functional specifications
- Data analysis and mapping of data between source and target systems
- Data cleansing and data migration
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Over five years' experience as Technical Business / Data Analyst
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL and data analysis skills
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience with a drawing tool such as Visio
- Good working understanding of ITIL processes such as change management, incident management, and service management
- Vendor management experience