Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a rounded Data Analyst with ETL/SQL Development capabilities for an integral data migration project. This is an initial 6-month contract, with extension options and is working from our Client's CBD offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new and existing ETL using the Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server Relational Database technologies
- Undertake data analysis and migration activities, over various production-scale data sets to understand data/data structures
- Identifying data sources within TechnologyOne, analysing, assessing data, ETL development, documenting source to target mappings
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government, with proven skills in identifying 'as is' and 'to be' system and data requirements
- Demonstrated ETL and SSIS experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data extracts, transform and join together for a successful data load as part of data migration
- Experience in the analysis, design, delivery and transition of solutions for Human Resource (HR) functions at Australian Federal Government organisations, which may include our legacy; PeopleOne HRP (TechnologyOne)
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194196
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.