Our client is a leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more. Evolving from a very traditional of on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution. To aid their transformation they need to hire a team of people. We are looking to hire an experienced ESB/Integration Specialist.
In this role you will be responsible for gathering and analysing business requirements for integration projects. Develop, monitor and maintaining Soap and REST consumers and endpoints. Perform 3rd level support (analysis, triage) and work closely various stakeholders to achieve business goals.
Initial contracts will be for 12 months, the project is in infancy and is expected to run for approximately 24-48 months.
- University / IT Qualification or 5 years equivalent industry experience
- 3 years' minimum experience in system integration projects using SOAP and REST
- Experience developing iPaaS / ESB integration solution using middleware such as ConnectPlaza, Mule or Boomi
- Experience implementing solutions involving XML, JSON, and Web Security protocols
- Some experience with Unix / Linux scripting
- Experience in Collaborative Projects
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate complex technical information into software with a great User Experience
- Organised and attention to detail
- An effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision and the ability to independently research processes
- Great in time management and prioritising to work toward a fixed deadline
- Experience with Progress OpenEdge
- Experience with C# & VB .Net
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
This is a critical role for our client starting their transformation project. They need your expertise to ensure success of their new business model moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment. If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #213495