Our client is looking for an ESB Developer to join their Perth team to help support their expanding business. The role will be an initial 6-month contract with possible extensions based in the Perth CBD.
- Development of Oracle SOA/OSB
- Integration test scripting and providing support during testing
- Coordinating analyses and developing solutions to ESB related issues
- Ensure timely delivery of projects and contribute to tasks as required
- Continual service improvement
- Oracle SOA Suite technology (or similar)
- Integration experience (Tico/Mulesoft/IIB)
- Willing to learn and solve problems within networks/security/Unix/Microsoft
- Understand the processes involved and why they must be followed
- Great workplace culture
- Opportunity to learn and develop
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 196562)