Our client is seeking a Senior Application Technical Analyst for a 12 month contract. You will use your technical experience in software and functional knowledge of ERP systems and system integration to design and implement solutions. The role is a senior escalation point within the team, supporting more junior team members in delivering services.
- Significant experience in business analysis and requirements gathering, technical solution, implementing, testing, correcting and documenting solutions within a large ERP system, in accordance with agreed service delivery expectations.
- Significant experience in consulting, advising on, and coordinating IT projects across a range of stakeholders at varying levels of seniority, adhering to agreed contemporary project methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with vendors and other technical teams to manage technical issues to resolution.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and provide technical leadership to other team members and to communicate and work collaboratively with a diverse range of people to ensure the integrity and availability of a large ERP system and to achieve outcomes.
- Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft ERP's
- Experience working within an agile development environment, and with software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience working with student administration and/or supply chain management systems
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Price on 07 3319 7555 for more information