Western Sydney location
Enterprise sized environment
2-year fixed Term contract
An ERP Specialist to take responsibility for the ERP application lifecycle and participate in the roadmap development for delivering solutions and services that contribute to the business performance
- Manage relationships with ERP support vendors and acts as the conduit between business and technical vendor resources to deliver ERP services within the controlled environment. Includes working with vendors on service management delivery to adhere with service management policy.
- Manage roadmap and releases for assigned functional areas which may include cloud and on-premises application and integration components.
- Support and maintain sustainable, secure, reliable, and high performing ERP solutions and services to meet business needs, considering integration with legacy services.
- Work with business subject matter experts to elicit and document new requirements, features and functionality to meet business requirements with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides input to the planning and provision of technical support and service delivery for assigned Application landscape.
- Collaborate with peers in Technology Applications team to meet agreed service delivery levels and actively seek opportunities to exceed the agreed service delivery levels.
- Contribute to planning and work with other Technology Specialists to ensure reliable operation of the key platforms, including disaster recovery and business continuity plans in line with supporting a 24 x 7 operational company.
- Continuous improvement and setting standards that drive consistent service delivery.
- Creates, manages, and maintains timely and accurate system documentation including requirements, change request, technical user guides, software asset and ensure updates are made to configuration registers and resolution knowledge bases and other technical documentation. Contributes to internal control activities and internal and external audits as scheduled.
- Provides data and input for regular performance and risk management reporting, including indicators of customer experience and service for assigned applications.
- Collaborates with Technology Program Delivery for the implementation of projects, changes and annual / bi-annual releases.
Key Skills and Essential Experience
- Specialised professional with around 3-10 years of experience in a similar role within the Consulting, Utilities or Technology sector.
- Extensive experience in ERP support with an understanding of SAP ERP software in both on-premise and cloud-based products for specified area of specialisation
- High analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
If interested in the role, please select APPLY or contract Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 238739