International Consultancy based in Melbourne is looking for an ERP Project Manager to join their team in Melbourne to initially working with a large enterprise organisation for their Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Intergration project.
You have a minimum five+ years' experience in project managing ERP
Implementations/Integrations, and a proven track record of commercial experience.
With a genuine appreciation for both IT and Business strategy, experience of delivering Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 ERP projects is essential.
Excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to working collaboratively.
Experience and knowledge of Agile methodology and Scrum is highly regarded.
Ideally had exposure working in a consultancy based environment
About the job
The lifecycle of the clients project runs all the way from planning to sales through execution and closure, with many stops in between. As Group Manager of ERP Programme and Project Management, you look after all of them.
Your great management and people skills are at the heart of every project, across different businesses and borders, and you create and implement effective plans that meet operational objectives. Your multi-faceted role draws on your business knowledge to coordinate scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, monitoring and reporting to enable a fast response to any issue.
You build a collaborative team to support you guide front-line operations, forge strong client and partner relationships, and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
Day to day, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures, timelines, budget and quality outcomes
- Mentor and manage the clients' and sub-contractor staff
- Support clients on ERP standards and prepare them for using their ERP solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Develop and implement change enablement processes throughout the project
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate ERP system performance
- Contribute to the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using client's standard tools
- Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces, including service licensing agreements (SLAs)
- Travel as required.
Please submit you CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256