ERP Project Manager
- 3 Year Contract Position
- Fantastic opportunity to live up North
- ERP Project Management experience
About the Company
Our client located in Port Hedland is looking for an ERP Project Manager to introduce generational change to their business processes in alignment with the ICT strategy.
About the Role
We are seeking an ERP Project Manager with strong experience managing information technology implementation projects. This is a 3 year contract position with access to free accommodation, relocation assistance and a vehicle provided.
- Implement a new Enterprise Resource planning (ERP) solution
- Selection and procurement of an ERP solution to replace Synergy Soft
- Manage organisation change and data migration
- Evaluate risks and manage change requests
- Identify and resolve project roadblocks
- Budget management, procurement and vendor management
- Manage stakeholders during significant change
Skills & experience
- Extensive experience with IT implementation projects
- ERP implementation background.
- Recognised project management qualification
- Previous experience in regional project management (desirable)
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below or give "contact a call to further discuss etc".
Contact: "Susan Kovacevic" - (08) 9423 1403 - (Job reference: 211984)