ERP Master Scheduler
Initial contract till 30th June 2022
About the role
This role is to provide schedule development, planning, maintenance, reporting, and analysis of the Enterprise Resource Planning and Digital Program workstreams using the project management planning tool (MS Project). The role will apply best practise program/project planning, scheduling and sequencing disciplines, providing strategic and operational advice to internal and external stakeholders for the ERP Digital program. Its primary objective is to align an overall Master ERP digital program schedule to assist with planning, executing and monitoring the progress of the program.
- Successful delivery of all aspects of program and project scheduling, including:
- Leading the development of planning, sequencing and scheduling activities for all ERP Digital program workstreams to support the satisfactory delivery of the agreed ERP Digital Program of Work within Council
- Assisting the Program and Project Managers with keeping the various Project schedules up to date, such that they consistently align with the overall ERP Digital Program schedule.
- Ensuring MS-Project schedules are accurate and regularly transpired to Project Online
- Providing the integration between the various Program and Project schedules that represent all aspects of work across the ERP Digital Program
- Provision of strategic and professional planning expertise by proactively identifying critical peaks that may impact the successful delivery of the ERP Digital Program of Work through conducting portfolio/program analysis, 'what if' scenario modelling, variation, and priority change/transition assessments where relevant to the schedule of the Program
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure realistic and practical recommendations are made for forward planning activities on projects/programs
- Co-ordination of induction activities for new project team members with any responsibility for ERP Digital Program schedules
Skills and experience
- Advanced MS-Project skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio skills
- EPM experience well regarded
- Advanced email and schedule management skills
- Minute taking
- Developed writing, presentation and document preparation skills
- SAP Systems experience
- Knowledge of Council processes and systems including Crystal Reports, HRIS and ITSM7 Remedy
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 240199.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.