6 months contract with possible extensions
Sydney CBD location
About the role
We are looking for an experienced PMO to support several EPMO functions across IT cluster: tracking status of Project deliverables, supporting the adoption of the Project Management framework, development of regular portfolio level reporting and general administration support of the Project, Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) governance and tool.
- Liaising with the project management community to maintain the IT project pipeline and ensuring that the PPM tool is up to date
- Manage key risks and issues with the project management community across the portfolio
- Assisting in the co-ordination of project governance and assurance
- Assisting in defining governance and updating standards through the creation of new templates and guides across cluster
- Undertake varied portfolio reporting tasks and admin support of the PPM tool.
- Dealing with ambiguity and the complexity in executing projects through its lifecycle
- Critical thinking, highly organised, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Cross cluster organisational alignment with the rolling out of the new model
- Implementing a cluster wide view and oversight of all Projects
- Experience in operating a risks and issues process at a portfolio level.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 193393.