Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for an EMR Interface Analyst / Developer to work with one of our clients based in Adelaide.
This is a permanent role and we are looking for someone who has good understanding of healthcare applications and terminology.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records implementation, Enterprise interface engines, basic Unix, FTP processes, TCP/IP, Cache (preferred), HL7 or ANSI X12.
- Strong background with Microsoft Applications and Scripting is a must.
- Experience with 3rd party data analysis and reporting tools such as SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Oracle, Crystal Reports is preferred. Knowledge of data management processes.
- Any Healthcare related technology certification is preferred.
- Good documentation skills.
- Health care / Hospital industry experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Should be able to function well as a team player, and comfortable working with diverse skill sets and personalities.
- Strong people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Should be able to work independently and meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and manage their own time effectively.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on (08) 81127415 / 0426656778 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.