Our Federal Government Client is seeking an EL1 Technical Engineering Expert to lead the design and build of the MongoDB solution supporting the ECE Deployment. MongoDB is a key technology being introduced as part of the ECE solution and the department does not have expertise in this technology.
Key position responsibilities:
- Technical lead in the Design and Build of highly available MongoDB environments to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution
- Working collaboratively with Program team, Solutions Integrator and department SME's to deliver a seven-tier landscape from Development through to Production
- Design and build highly available multi-site MongoDB platforms within an OpenShift containerised environment
- Mentor and lead the upskilling of DBA team in relation to MongoDB solution implementation and transition to support
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience as a DBA working in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience as an Infrastructure/Database Designer including High Availability Database Designs
- Experience in designing, building and managing multi-site MongoDB solutions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 205321
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.