Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled EL1 Senior Business Analyst to engage with business areas to articulate their requirements through working with a variety of stakeholders.
This is a non-ongoing role until June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you must have:
- Experience leading the business analysis for enterprise level solutions.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders in multi-disciplinary teams (eg business, developers, testers, architects)
- Experience in modelling business analysis artefacts following industry standards including BPMN, UML
- Experience working in agile teams and projects
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience facilitating workshops
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205606
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.