Our Federal Government Client is seeking a dedicated EL1 Researcher/ Analyst for an initial 6-month contract role with extension options available. The successful candidate will analyse quantitative information to explore complex problems and deliver outcomes across a number of public policy areas. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interpreting and analysing longitudinal survey data within tight timeframes, using quantitative and qualitative research methods to critically evaluate information.
- Using large datasets to conduct data analysis and report results in a social policy context
- Providing timely, well informed data inputs to contribute to current and emerging policy issues and discussions.
- Producing clear, logical and high-quality written products in a range of formats using high-level research skills (i.e. analyse data, review literature and summarise and synthesise evidence).
- Drafting complex written submissions in a timely manner
The successful candidate will possess:
- Expertise in working with longitudinal data sets
- A comprehensive understanding of multivariate data analysis
- A comprehensive knowledge of the theory and application of policy modelling for a range of different purposes
- An Expertise in statistical analysis, knowledge of theory and application of descriptive statistics, regression and modelling
- Strong written and verbal communication, and is able to modify and create targeted and complex messages to diverse audiences
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain an AGSVA security clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199489
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.