Our client is seeking the services of one highly qualified Project Manager to support them by ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of projects. The Project manager will be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of project outputs in an Agile delivery environment. To liaise and work with key stakeholders to foster partnerships, provide strategic advice and optimise the effectiveness of projects in their area of responsibility. In performing a leadership role, they support innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget.
- coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives.
- provide expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the department's executive.
- research, review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas.
- report on project outputs to stakeholders and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports.
- prepare and review written material including business cases, plans, reports and executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- undertake budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement and contract management.
- identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies.
- analyse project performance and coordinate quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of project management frameworks, process and policies.
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in successfully managing the delivery of technical projects relative to the industry.
- Hold an industry recognised qualification in project management, such as Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Risk Management or PRINCE2 foundation
- Ability to plan strategically and prioritise workload for self and teams to accomplish business outcomes.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 212838