Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager to support them by ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of projects. The Project manager will be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of project outputs in an Agile delivery environment. To liaise and work with key stakeholders to foster partnerships, provide strategic advice and optimise the effectiveness of projects in their area of responsibility.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 24 Month Extension, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- High level knowledge of project management frameworks, process and policies.
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in successfully managing the delivery of technical projects relative to the industry.
- Proven ability to develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Hold an industry recognised qualification in project management, such as Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Risk Management or PRINCE2 foundation
- Ability to plan strategically, and prioritise workload for self and teams to accomplish business outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #203826
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.