Our Federal Government Client is seeking EL1 Project Manager to undertake a major Program which is being rolled out over the next two years. This is a contract role until 30 June 2021, working at our clients offices in Canberra's South.
Within this role you will be responsible to:
- Conduct research on Inclusion Strategies to identify best practice.
- Establish and maintain communities of practice relating to Inclusion Strategies cohorts.
- Work closely with Strategic Advisors.
- Assist in the development and distribution of internal and external communications to inform and consult with the client's network, including our Partners in the Community and also key Government partners.
- Develop, contribute and provide assurance of high quality and high profile briefings, business cases and other executive material as required.
- Identify program risks and issues and be able to seek out mitigation or escalation actions to remedy.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in research and evaluation;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Highly developed leadership skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201072
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.