Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a Project Manager (EL1 contractor equivalent) for a contract starting in July 2019 until 30 June 2020 with option to extend for an additional 12 months.
About the role:
- Manage and co-ordinate project/s (key streams) within the Client's Fraud and Compliance Program
- Develop and manage project plans and schedules in accordance with the Client's project framework
- Support key stakeholders to ensure program/project deliverables and phases are met on time and within budget
- Co-ordinate and maintain regular monitoring and reporting of program/project deliverables and outcomes aligned to the Branch's project maturity methodology
- Provide guidance and support to key stakeholders within the Branch in relation to the development, review and analysis of program/project deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience/skills:
- Prepare draft written material including project plans, project reports, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Identify and assist with the management of project risks, design, testing and reporting.
- Monitor project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management.
- Contribute to project quality management to ensure that project and program deliverables are fit for purpose and meet the Branch's outcome objectives.
- Develop and support stakeholder relationships to ensure effective delivery of program/project outputs.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job reference: 195713
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.