Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled EL1 PostgreSQL Design and Engineering Specialist to lead the design, build and support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solutions. This is a long-term contract role until for 12 months with a possible 24 month extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
In this role You will:
- Work collaboratively with Program team, Solutions Integrator and the department SME's to deliver a seven-tier landscape from Development through to Production
- Design and build highly available multi-site PostgreSQL platforms within an OpenShift containerised environment
- Mentor and lead the upskilling of DBA team in relation to PostgreSQL solution implementation and transition to support
- Ensure all project NFR's are accommodated within the PostgreSQL designs
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a DBA working in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience as an Infrastructure/Database Designer including High Availability Database Designs
- Experience in designing, building and managing multi-site PostgreSQL solutions
- Demonstrated experience in PostgreSQL design and deployments
- Experience working with Containerised environments, preferably Redhat Openshift
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains for automation and deployment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently are Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202669
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.