Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled EL1 MongoDB Design and Engineering Specialist to lead in the design, build and support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solutions.
This is a long-term contract role until March 2021 with possible 24-month extension, located at our Client's Canberra location.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with Program team, Solutions Integrator and department SME's to deliver a seven-tier landscape from Development through to Production
- Design and build highly available multi-site MongoDB platforms within an OpenShift containerised environment
- Mentor and lead the upskilling of DBA team in relation to MongoDB solution implementation and transition to support
- Ensure all project NFR's are accommodated within the MongoDB designs
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a DBA working in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience as an Infrastructure/Database Designer including High Availability Database Designs
- Experience in designing, building and managing multi-site MongoDB solutions
- Experience in MongoDB design and deployments
- Experience designing and building HA Database platforms to support critical business systems
- Experience working with Containerised environments, preferably Redhat Openshift
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains for automation and deployment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202652
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.