Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ICT Contracts and Procurement Manager.
This is a full-time Ongoing/Non-Ongoingrole, located at our Client's Canberra location.
Reporting to the Chief Information and Security Officer, you will manage a range of procurements and existing contracts, including a significant Managed Service Provider contract, as well as RFQ and RFT processes for ICT equipment, software and services. Specifically, the position will:
- Take the lead on drafting RFQ and RFT specifications in close collaboration with business and technology areas as appropriate;
- Co-ordinate industry briefings;
- Ensure that all procurements are properly documented and are in accordance with relevant procurement rules;
- Ensure that all evaluations are conducted fairly and ethically, and in accordance with best practice; and
- Maintain and report on procurement project plans and schedules.
- Administer new and existing ICT contracts;
- Manage supplier relationships;
- Manage supplier performance;
- Take the lead on contract governance; and
- Assess, review and manage ICT supplier risk.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Proven ability to prepare complex specifications, evaluations criteria and other procurement documents for Government ICT procurements.
- A well-developed understanding of probity as it applies to Government Procurement.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work under limited direction in a small, busy team.
- Proven expertise in risk management as it relates to procurement and contract administration.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #243358
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.