Our Federal Government Client is seeking an EL1 Governance Assistant Manager for a long term contract. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens with active AGSVA clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide advice on Governance framework
- Provide advice on policy and undertake complex problem solving
- Provide advice on public sector governance and internal audit
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in Governance, Policy & Audit role at EL1/Assistant Manager level
- Proven expertise in providing expert advice on Public Sector Governance, Policy and Audit, Risk, Statutory Compliance, Committee Secretariat Function
- In-depth ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200572.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.