Our Federal Government Client is seeking a EL1 Dynamics 365 or Power App Tech Lead
This is a fixed-term roleuntil 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will provide technical leadership to a small team in the implementation of a new User Portal application to complement the agency's Data Lab. It has two key parts:
- A customer management application to allow the agency to manage the assessment process for new Data Lab projects, manage change requests to existing projects as well as data custodian approvals
- An external facing Data Lab user portal\dashboard supporting initiation of new project assessments and change requests as well as up to date status information on the the progress of those workflows.
You needs deep experience in the technologies being used and will provide mentoring and coaching to other team members who will be relatively new to the technologies.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary team using an agile methodology
- Providing technology leadership in the application of Power Platform technologies to the problem space
- Documenting technical work and decisions made
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Displaying resilience in an environment of change
- Managing, coaching and mentoring junior staff in the technologies of the solution
Minimum 3 years' experience and track record of delivery using the following technologies:
- Dynamics 365
- Power Platform
- Azure DevOps
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237448
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.