Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced EL1 DevOps Engineer for a non-ongoing role. This is a salaried role and offers leave entitlements. This opportunity is an initial engagement until June 2020 with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with project teams to determine areas to where they can add or increase capabilities across DevOps initiatives
- Design DevOps implementation within the constraints required for security
- Increase DevOps and automation capabilities to deliver enterprise level solutions
- Implement DevOps pipelines
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer in an Agile, multi-disciplinary environment
- Proven expertise in implementing best practices by gathering feedback and refining existing processes
- Broad experience in implementing DevOps principles with background in software development, automation and continuous delivery
- In-depth ability to collaborate with variety of teams including development, business, IT security and IT infrastructure
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Maven and Octopus
- AUS experience is highly desired.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201853.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.