Our Federal Government Client is seeking an EL1 Assistant Director - Data Release for a contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on data Access/research and evaluation
- Providing information to researchers on data availability
- Managing and assessing requests for data in accordance with data release policy
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in managing Data Release/Analysis/Research teams
- Proven ability in assessing and managing Data request's in line with policies in place
- Solid background in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships in relation to use and availability of Data
- In-depth experience in communicating data request and analysing data emerging from research/data analysis
- Experience in Dataverse and FLoSSe systems
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199488.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.