Our client, a Global Mining Company are looking to engage an EDM Architect on a contract basis in Brisbane CBD.
They are upgrading and re-aligning the EDM deployment architecture to ensure better connectivity and access. They have a varied level of configurations and customizations based on the business needs. As a preparatory work, there is a need to capture the diversity in configurations and customizations and come up with a to-be state architecture.
- Map the existing System architecture, product landscape and design for EDM systems.
- Map the existing data model/information model for all the EDM systems.
- Study the existing customisations in various instances of EDM systems.
- Engage and interact with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties to extract all the information available on the current EDM systems.
- Create technical and business documents based on the information collected to ensure that all the information is documented and available for future projects.
- Work with the current EDM team to conceptualize, design the to-be state for the EDM solutions, and help define the upgrade path.
- Preparation and maintenance of appropriate project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Project Management Methodology and contractual obligations, including the project initiation documentation;
- Design and implementation plan of next generation EDM architecture
- Demonstrated Solution Design and Architecture experience on projects including integration with Enterprise/Other systems.
- Engineering Data Management, Information Management capabilities.
- Extensive experience delivering projects in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to use influence and relationships to work with other (third party) teams
- Ability to work in complex organization environments (ie matrix) and with remote teams
- A keen focus on minimising the impacts that a technology project can have on the end user experience
Highly Desirable skills/specialities:
- Prince 2 project management
- Mining Experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference number 188399