Our client, a federal Government Department are seeking an EAI Developer / Integration Developer for a fixed term salaried role in Brisbane. You will have flexibility around working reduced hours and access to work from home from time to time.
**Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be eligible for consideration on this role**
- Provide leadership in regards to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) configuration and integration
- Plan, organise, lead and control the system development lifecycle including end-to-end design, planning and execution of tests, writing and developing queries, and deployment of the application to the production environment
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure a shared understanding of the functional design, and to facilitate the development of quality build products
- Recognise and seek to resolve complex issues and defects; assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
- Set objectives, provide expert advice and take a leading role in developing functional designs that are practical and strategically feasible
- Extensive experience with the EAI Message Broker in the areas of Message Flow development, Message Set definition, debugging and an understanding of ESQL.
- Extensive experience in IBM WMB V7 & IIB10 Message Broker configuration and administration.
- Extensive experience in IBM MQ8 scripting and creating queue objects.
- Extensive experience in executing MQSC scripts to administer/debug/support WMB V7, IIB10 and MQ8 infrastructure.
- Extensive experience working with JSON, XML, HTML, Java, .NET and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Cluster Services (MSCS)
- Extensive experience in various platforms/environments such as Windows 2012, Windows 2012 servers, HP-UX, and mainframe Experience in VB scripts, MS Excel, MS Access and SQL server.
- Experience with the use of Omegamon XE and TE4M (Tivoli Editor for Messages)
- Experience in analysis and Interpret complex EAI production defects.
- Experience in managing medium to large scale application deployment in midrange environment.
- Experience in EAI error handling and monitoring.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537