Our national client, a highly reputed system integrator has an urgent requirement for an accomplished EAI Developer to join their government project team in Canberra.
As a EAI developer, you will have:
- Experience with WMQ8.x and IIBv10.x
- Demonstrated build, design and delivery experience gained within large, complex environments
- Superior knowledge and experience in implementing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining Websphere MQ and IIB (IBM Integration Bus)
- Experience working with XML and XML Schemas;
- Expertise in the areas of Message Flow development, Message Model definitions, ESQL and Debugging skills
- Experience in writing and developing SQL queries
- Experience in providing specialist support to management, team members and end users in all areas of the EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) implementation.
For more information or if you wish to apply please contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.