About the role
Make the best use of emerging learning design methodologies and applications to develop innovative, accessible resources to a diverse range of stakeholders with different learning styles and capabilities. Ensure the youngest children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector.
- Design and develope high quality online learning resources
- Consult with stakeholders to plan and scope online learning resources requirements
- Provide advice on learning resource design and implementation
- Provide responsive, effective, accurate and timely advice to senior manager, and report regularly on progress and achievements
Skills and experience
- Extensive authoring tool experience (ADAPT authoring an advantage)
- Knowledge of and commitment to education policies
- Hold a valid clearance to work with children (Working with Children Check) for paid employment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.