We are partnering with an innovative and fast growing retailer based in Melbournes' inner suburbs who is looking for an E-Commerce Manager to lead their online department.
The E-Commerce Manager will drive ongoing innovation across the website and E-Commerce channels by developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of digital and E-Commerce best practice. The primary purpose of this role is to shape and develop a best-in-class website that will deliver revenue via strong on-site conversion, and a rich and engaging browsing experience.
- Drive aggressive growth of E-Commerce revenue to meet annual and medium term sales targets.
- Oversee the ongoing delivery of new site functionality in partnership with the IT Team, web agencies and other 3rd party suppliers.
- Apply SEO principles to continually increase the website user base through encouraging repeat visits and increasing new visits.
- Work with Markeing to manage new content creation
- Develop personalised content that is targeted and relevant to user segments via Sitecore Commerce.
- Appoint and develop strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and agencies to ensure a consistent user experience, and ensure the website supports company strategies.
- Maitain a robust sales forecast, to ensure the business has "line of sight" of website performance.
- Ensure all E-Commerce initiatives are tracked. measured and reported on.
- Work to improve customer fulfilment for online purchases.
- Manage E_commerce costs within timeframe and budget.
- Drive ongoing innovation in the website experience
- Lead a committed and high-performing team
Qualifications & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing, E-Commerce or Multimedia
- Proven experience in E-Commerce
- Experience in online retailing in (fashion or beauty) is ideal
- Experience in Sitecore Commerce
Please submit you CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256