About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, responsible for the administration and development of a just and equitable system
About the Role
As Dynamics CRM Developer you will work on the development and enhancements to the Ms Dynamics CRM. You will be improving the functionality of the systems will also be responsible for the fixes in the Dynamics CRM environment.
- Work closely with the Analysts and business stakeholders
- Ensure configuration and custom components meet requirements
- Build rapid proof of concepts
- Actively demonstrate solution hypothesis with tangible work products
- Articulate solution risks and barriers and timeline
- At least 3+ years' experience in Dynamics CRM 2015 development role
- Experience working in a project environment
- Experience in C#/.Net technologies and some integration experience
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration
- Development solution using Agile methodology
- Dynamics CRM (2015/2016/Online) Certification
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 190739
Please click the apply button.