Our CBD based client is looking to secure a MS Dynamics CRM Consultant. This is a permanent role and will be working in a project-based environment.
- Excellent experience on CRM Business Processes in Sales Force Automation, Marketing automation and Service management functionality for CRM Online/Dynamics 365 CRM
- Extremely good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online/Dynamics 365 product
- Experience in client facing role
- Experience of requirements gathering, functional analysis, gap-fit analysis, and review of Gap fit performed by other functional experts
- Excellent verbal and written communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Authoring and maintaining Functional Requirements document and Functional design document
- Coaching and guiding the development team on requirements and functional aspects
- Functional unit testing of the implemented solution
- Ability to provide end user training
- Exposure to Dynamics CRM technical aspects
Offshore candidate who have the right to work in Australia are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Relocation costs are not provided.
If you have the skills for this role, please send an updated Word doc CV to firstname.lastname@example.org