Duration: 12 months max term contract with a strong prospect to extend
Salary: Base Salary + super + a completion bonus.
Project: An opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art cloud migration project
Location - This role is based in Perth
Our client is a highly renowned, industry leading organization that is currently undertaking a major cloud transformation journey and running multiple Greenfield implementation projects. Due to an increase in workload, they have a fixed term permanent opportunity for two CRM Developers to join their team in an exciting, state of the art project. This is ideally an ASAP start and located conveniently close to the Perth CBD.
Our client is open to interstate and international candidates with valid working rights in Australia and ability to commence work with in 4 - 6 weeks from offer.
Experience required ;
- Demonstrated experience in CRM functional consulting with proven implementation experience in the deployment of Dynamics CRM / 365
- Strong CRM knowledge (Microsoft Dynamics preferred however will consider Salesforce or other CRM system knowledge)
- Strong exposure to Microsoft Dynamic CRM deployment frameworks with proven working experience in an AGILE software delivery setting
- Project experience in .NET Application (Web and App) with good understanding of Microsoft technology stack and tools
- Demonstrate high level commitment to the achievement of all service continuity targets and deliver outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated experience developing responsive web applications using an Agile methodology.
- Working with a DevOps approach for delivery and operations of services.
- Azure or other cloud application and integration experience an advantage
Key skills and abilities ;
- Understanding software development lifecycle activities.
- Dynamics CRM development using (but not limited to):
- C# using visual studio
- Experience in ETl tools and Integration Design Patterns
- Understanding of "highly-available" and/or "Scaleable" technologies for web related technologies.
- Create and maintain fully automated Build and Continuous Integration framework within a Cloud environment.
- A 12 months contract opportunity with a highly renowned organization;
- Located close to the Perth CBD;
- Friendly, supportive team environment;
- Competitive remuneration paid.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 197016)