Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer for an initial contract role until June 2020 with extension options available. This role is to be worked from our Clients offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Performing software analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements
- The implementation of software features from a defined design
- Upgrading/ installing new software and tool baselines
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated hands-on development experience with large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects
- Strong working knowledge of SQL with a demonstratable ability to code queries of varying complexity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and well developed communication skills
- Previous experience with Adxstudio portals and using Bootstrap is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must either possess an AGSVA Baseline clearance or be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 198960
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.