Our Service Provider Client are seeking a skilled MS Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team working within a Federal Government Client. In this role, you will engage in senior level business and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process.
This is a contract role starting ASAP until end of March 2020 with a 12-month extension option available and requires candidate to be Citizens with a Federal Government Security Clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Recent experience with implementation of and development on large Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and broad industry experience
- The ability to articulate the technical infrastructure of MS Dynamics CRM as well as have experience with other products in the Microsoft stack including:
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- SharePoint and other Microsoft Dynamics products
- The ability to monitor existing systems for errors and exceptions and resolve such issues
- Plug-in development and Custom workflow assembly development
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197625
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.